Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Time Sure Flies When I "KNIT" !!!!

I have been KNITTING for the Holidays..albeit alot of my endeavors were Way To Small for the young-uns up in NC...I will remedy that ASAP! Plus I have a committment to a dear Trade-a-holic Pal on Etsy to provide her with two hats & a cowl out of the discontinued Lion Suede & Lion Thick & Quick Chenilles that I had bunches of in my "stash" of yarns. I have nearly completed that offering....should be in the mail by Friday at the latest.
I have great plans to open my SECOND ETSY SHOP specifically dedicated to my yarnie endeavors in January. I will be either reducing my presence on Artfire to Basic member or remove myself altogether from their site as I have not sold a single item in the entire year of 2010. I paid $100 for the year's membership and did a whole lotta work promoting my shop there but it just didn't work!

I was under the weather quite a bit lately...was it mental duress? Quite possibly, in light of the events of last year this time & the desolation around here this holiday season with no SALE OF HOUSE in sight! My New Year Resolution is DE-FUNK myself so I am more productive emotionally as well as physically!! What are your resolutions?

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful knits!
    Good luck with the new shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH! Knitting is your forte' - That should be an awesome shop. Be well. T

    ReplyDelete