Sunday, September 13, 2009

WHAT A WONDERFUL LITTLE SNAKE!!

AWHILE back, I was cruising the Etsy site just shopping for lampwork beads. I came across the superior Glass Artist and SRA Karen Klomparens! I think I also became one of her best customers...at least my purchases from her are greater than from anyone else...
This cute little green fella is one of my favorites! He was actually meant for braided hair or dreadlocks, but he just spoke to me and I knew he REALLY wanted to climb my bead crocheted ropes...so I got him and some of his friends too.
The problem with ALL of Karen's ART GLASS is I deem it just too beautiful for my unworthy bead crochet ropes, so it sits in anticipation of when I can create a worthy compliment to it. Well this little guy just BELONGED on my woodsy hand spun mix of brown beads.
Then I stumbled upon some kitten hook clasps and the piece was formed.
This is listed on my ETSY and ARTFIRE sites so far. The hits on it have been super...as for Karen, you can find her right here at:
http://fire-n-sand.blogspot.com or go to her Etsy shop:
I went there again when I finished this necklace to sent her a convo and ended up with 3 more of her treasures in my cart...so stay tuned, you will be seeing alot more of her ART showcased on my pieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment