Tuesday, March 30, 2010

It's my Party & I Can Sleep if I Want To!

So here's the deal...I turn two years old today, well according to the veterinarian I am really something like 18 years old in people years, HUMBUG!

You can pretty much get an idea of how I spent my day..lolling around in a half empty drawer that my soul mate hasn't even properly prepared for my BIG CELEBRATION!
Then she has the GALL to wake me up just to take these stupid pictures!
And WHO SAYS it's my Birthday anyway? Was she there? Did she "see" it happen? HECK NO!!!!


Think I will just try to ignore the whole mess.

And go back to my ORIGINAL PLANS....after all, 4 am comes around pretty quickly and that's when I have to get busy everyday disturbing HER sleep to get her to PLAY with me!!!
Squeaker, Queen of Her World

1 comment: