Wednesday, June 3, 2009

SUMMER HIBERNATION


To those who are fortunate enough to bask in the realms of four seasons this will sound like total GREEK. Here in the godforsaken desert where pundits rant on about the "dry" heat there is only ONE THING to do when the temps rise over the 100 degree mark....skulk away in some air conditioned hacienda until late October or even mid November when it is fit for human habitation outdoors again. Hence, NOW is when the beadwork blossoms in my little corner of the world. AND, I get side tracked by sitting down in front of the computer and surf all the fabulous HANDMADE shops and sites of the myriad of self-representing artists out there.


I have a Facebook site in my name: Sylvia Kubilus-Elam and I have befriended so so many talented people on there that my mind swims. Alot of them are in my list of bloggers that I follow. Their blogs are mesmerizing to a veritable novice at this stuff. I wonder how they do it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment