Sunday, July 19, 2009


This is a Titanium enhanced DRUZY.
It has 2 white freshwater pearls wirewrapped expertly into a brilliant pendant that I have placed onto one of my crocheted ropes.

These are the sterling silver findings I knew I must use showcase such a fine piece of art.
My rope is composed of silver lined 11/0 seed beads from Czech.

This photo shows the splendor of the sterling silver wirewrapping done by Gay Nace whose website is:
http://www.designsbygay.etsy.com/

The sterling silver findings, clasp and end cones are of a leafy theme and beautifully constructed.
You can see more detail in the photos that follow.




I met this gal at the Pima County Fair while I was demonstrating beadwork....when I discovered she was on Etsy with me I was so thrilled. I knew I HAD to have some of her pendants for my pieces. This is the first of many.
Come and see my listing for this and many other wonderful items at my Etsy Shop:

No comments:

Post a Comment