Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Artfire Crazy Train Rider for Oct 6 - 7, 2009

Today I am spotlighting one of my favorite sellers on ARTFIRE

CAT IN A LIFE
catinalife.artfire.com

Her work is eclectic and stunning.

The first piece is a copper wire wrapped necklace with brilliant faceted glass beads worked in such an original design on the pendant. I know I MUST have her pendants soon as I can just visualize them blending perfectly with my seed beads on a rope chain suspending them.

This next piece is done in intricate chain, wire and Czech glass beads in the most splendid color green.

It is a bracelet with lots of life and sparkle!


I chose another copper wire wrapped pendant this time using faceted cat's eye fiber optic beads. The combination of turquoise and copper is always so elegant, but especially in this particular piece.



You must check out her studio. Her prices are amazingly affordable for the quality and breathtaking beauty of her designs.




I am finishing with this egyptian collar all of coiled wire in an exquisite color combination once again.

This lady is truly an ARTIST

http://catinalife.artfire.com

No comments:

Post a Comment